LIVE BALANCE & FALLS PREVENTION EXERCISE CLASSES YOU CAN DO WITHOUT LEAVING YOUR HOME
*FREE EXERCISE EQUIPMENT INCLUDED WHEN YOU JOIN
Live exercise & fitness classes on your computer. Easy to use. Our team will help you set up your computer or tablet and answer all your questions.
Classes created and led by a nationally certified senior fitness trainer and balance & falls prevention specialist.
- Regain your balance and your confidence.
- Simple & safe, seated and standing exercises we can modify for any fitness level. (No floor exercises)
- Exercise AND information to help prevent falls and SLOW aging.
- Designed to improve balance, as well as strength, endurance and flexibility while increasing muscle mass and bone density.
Instructor: Ron Dorr, CPT, CSFI
Nationally Certified Senior Fitness Instructor, Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, Balance & Falls Prevention Specialist
12 Classes only
$35/month* “Better Balance NOW” Special. $25/Month with 7-Day Free Trial.
Live Streaming Fitness Classes**
1:30 – 2:15PM Central Time
Your Payment Includes:
- Access to video recordings of all classes so you never miss a workout
- Introductory phone consultation to discuss special needs or limitations
- A free equipment starter package which includes:
- 2 resistance bands
- exercise ball
- step counter
- equipment storage bag
*Free 7-days then
$35/month with monthly subscription, cancel anytime.
“Better Balance NOW” SPECIAL $25/month for as long as you keep your subscription.
** You will need access to an internet connection with a computer/laptop/iPad/iPhone/Android to view the fitness class. There is no additional fee to use ZOOM application.
“My husband and I take the class together. We really enjoy the class and I think it is the first thing my husband has stuck to!”
– Carrie B
“This was my first online class, it was a good experience. Thank you for doing what you do to help seniors stay active and safe.”
– Vira D
“I took this class because I’ve been looking for strength classes. I definitely benefit from the variety of muscles worked in this class. Thanks for doing all the classes you do!”