Welcome to Ageless Balance
STOP WORRYING ABOUT FALLING, IMPROVE YOUR BALANCE, & GET STRONGER . AFFORDABLE, SAFE, & EFFECTIVE LIVE EXERCISE CLASSES YOU DO IN YOUR HOME
Be in control of your life. Get stronger to do the things that make you happy, no matter how old you are or what condition you’re in. Seated & standing exercises with modifications so you can do every exercise safely. NO floor exercises. LOW monthly payments so ANYONE can afford to join and no contracts. Safe & effective live online group balance, mobility, & strength classes created and led by an experienced certified senior adult balance & fitness trainer.
$25/MONTH, FOREVER *Includes (3) 45-minute classes per week, free YouTube recorded class videos, and free exercise equipment when you subscribe!
Live classes presented weekly on Monday-Wednesday-Friday, 1:30-2:15 CST. All live classes are recorded and available on YouTube within 24-hours.
What is functional movement?
Functional movement exercises mirror everyday activities to make it easier and less painful to perform them. Getting in and out of a chair, walking properly and safely, reaching, lifting, carrying items, getting up from the floor, opening a jar, gardening…
How are these classes and exercises different from other senior fitness classes?
- They’re specifically designed to loosen and strengthen stiff joints and muscles to make daily movement easier and to relieve pain.
- We add a learning component. We explain things like what balance is and what causes falls, to help you prevent them.
- Before you start exercising with us, we ask for a brief history of illnesses and injuries that may affect your ability to perform certain actions. We advise you what you can do to monitor yourself and keep yourself safe while working out.
- We explain why we do the exercise, how to do them properly, which muscles are impacted by and exercise, and offer modifications to any exercise to accommodate individual difficulties with a movement.
- And unlike other balance and mobility programs, we incorporate movements that retrain the brain and muscles to react quickly to changing, and possibly dangerous, conditions.
- As a part of one class each month, the group does a brief fitness assessment to chart their own progress. When you recognize your accomplishments, it helps to keep you on track and looking forward to the class instead of dreading it.
1-week of free classes
See what makes our classes different!
From the Blog
Here’s an article I read related to hospital stays and the devastating impact inactivity has on a person’s life. It made me think about all the people who are sheltering in place and how it holds just as true for them. Do you know someone in this situation, for whatever reason? Share this with them…
I wrote this to help motivate you in case you ever start wondering why you do these classes, or if you ever think about “taking a break” from exercising. I was reading something this weekend that said 30% of people 65+ who are admitted to the hospital for anything, leave the hospital having lost the…
Poor sleep can lead to overeating and overall mental and physical health decline. One of the keys to helping to overcome this negative spiral is exercise. Read about the impact of lost sleep and some ways to help combat it. Read More
Contact us to get started.
We’d love to hear from you. Drop us a line and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!